Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Blah...

Kinda just an update to say that...well...there's nothing to update. Still rotting in Ames, IA. School is getting a little harder. A few projects and exams are coming up. Feeling super unmotivated, so it's going to be painful. And I've just been depressed lately.

It's not all bad I guess. I officially have 2 friends now. Met a cool guy named Steve in Des Monies. He's got good taste in music, thus he's worth talking to, right? XD And for anyone who's like "ooooOoooooOoooo Monnie's hanging out with a boooooy!" You couldn't be more wrong.

Today was typical Monday. Angie and I got together, went to the cemetery and had sushi for supper. Here, enjoy a awkward picture taken with the random tripod I found in my room. Gotten love the thumbs up, the skewed frame, and dumb faces we're making.


I'll probably be going home this weekend. It's been a few weeks so it'll be nice. I'm going to Omaha's annual Goth Ball. I'm a little nervous due to drama but I'll try to have fun anyway.

Next week is also the They Might Be Giants concert! Yay!!!

Guess that's it. Sorry for the waste of an entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment