Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Lets Do The Time Warp Again!

So, life's been crazy fun lately. I went home for the weekend, and I brought my friend Angie with me. She was originally coming with because of Fashion on Fire...but do to stress and anxiety...I dropped out of the show. I've never dropped a show before, so I felt weird about it. I kinda want to take a hiatus and actually focus on school. But I've been offered a spot in the annual Goth Ball fashion show, so I feel like I should take it. However, I had better get working if I do. Still trying to decide... Anyway...crazy fun!!!...

We went to the old market with my friend Eric, and Angie's friend Gonzalo (who looks just like Brad Pitt XD). I got a new Cure vhs tape and a Clan of Xymox cd. And she got a portrait of Jesus...which is now hanging in her bathroom. Her boyfriend wouldn't let her hang it in the bedroom or the living room...so she had no other choice.

That night we went to a live Rocky Horror Picture Show showing at a local theater. My friend Nicholas was playing Dr. Frankfurter in the reenactment group. He took my virginity too. I had never been to a live showing before, though I've seen the movie a billion times. It was amazing. The funniest part was the fact that I went to the show after having two liquid cocaines at the bar next to the theater. So I spent the first half of the movie drunk and laughing loudly. Oh well, turns out my friend Shawntelle went to the show drunk too.



This week has just been spent going to class and cemeteries...the usual. Angie and I ventured to the next town over hoping to find an abandoned, haunted nursing home. But it was torn down, as I suspected considering my research. But we found a pretty cemetery...and it was huge! I'd post pictures, but blogger suddenly hates me. -.-

Oh well, pictures are on my facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/monniepuff

I'm going home again this weekend. Going to do another shoot with Steve. I'm doing the shoot with my friend Eric as well. I'm a little nervous because I've only ever shot with Chessna. So it's gonna be weird working with someone else. We're doing a military goth theme, which'll be interesting. Steve even said he could get us real weapons. Sweeeeet!

No comments:

Post a Comment