Thursday, October 13, 2011

Military Shoot (Steve Gray)

This was an interesting shoot to do. I enjoyed it, but it was weird shooting with someone new. Eric's a cool guy so it was fun...even though he kept making me laugh during the shoot. Dork. Still gotta love him.

But yeah, I really like how some of these turned out. But then some...not so much. Steve thinks it's funny save really ugly pictures of me apparently. Then there were just some shots that just looked awkward, which I contribute to it being my first time with someone else. (excuses excuses)

Anywho, it's picture time...



This is my favorite honestly. <3



Another fav, I love Eric's expression in this. XD





Oh and we got to use real guns too. O_o





So this boy has the audacity to say he's ugly?! I think he needs to have some sense smacked into him. Just playin'. Don't have the heart to smack that face...



...But I've got the heart to shoot a laser beam through it! (sorry, I love this blooper)

So yeah, lots of fun. Kinda sad though because I have the feeling Eric isn't gonna want to do another shoot. Sad day. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment