Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tears of a Clown (Steve Gray)

An old shoot with Steve I never got to posting. We got to shoot in his newly and temporarily obtained photo studio. This was a hard shoot for me because 1.) It was me in a plain backdrop, so it was all me, I didn't have anything or anyone to interact with...and 2.) I was trying to be super expressive...and at times happy? which is hard for me.

I was actually very happy with this shoot. Hoping to get more pictures of the outfit considering I made it, and my fashion design page needs an update of some kind. Oh well, picture time!



*I really need to dye my roots -.-




*my favorite

Lol silly Steve is obsessed with tulle now. He used it in another girl's shoot, and he came into Hancock while I was working today and bought some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment