Sunday, November 20, 2011

I'm home!

So it's Turkey Massacre break. I've got the week off so I came home. It's nice to be here more than a weekend. However, because of the amount of time off I have I decided to pick up some hours at my old job, seeing as they can use all the help that can get. So most my break will be spent at Hancock Fabrics. It's a little busy, but not so bad. Plus I could use the spare cash.

Not much is going one in my personal life. I got my first speeding ticket recently, which totally sucks. And it's the last month of school, so things are getting crazy. Lots of final projects and exams. But at least my Christmas break will be off to a good start...

To my surprise I've got another concert planned. The Birthday Massacre is coming to Omaha the first week of winter break. So I'm super excited to see them with my friends Angie and Eric. I have a few more friends going, but those are only two I know are going for sure. It's gonna be great. I've seen them three times before, but they always put on a good show.

No comments:

Post a Comment