Sunday, September 25, 2011

Too Many Adventures

First off, the Issues fashion show was crazy! But I'll post a full story when I get the runway pictures from my photographer.

This was the week of my birthday, and it was pretty busy and cake filled. I seriously received 3 cakes. Don't ask how I'm going to eat it all because I really don't know. Thursday was the actual day of my birthday, I turned 21 finally. Not that I'm obsessed with drinking, it's just that I've had to miss a lot of fun events because I was too young.
I spent the day doing random things for my own pleasure. I went and bought two pretzels and pigged out. I took them to my creepy playground and ate them on the swing set. Then I went and chilled at the cemetery with 'Greeley'. After that, I went to my friend Angie's apartment where she threw a small party for me. It was nice.


(^^^the cake Angie made me)

Friday, I drove home for the weekend. Had adventures on the car ride home too. I stopped in a small town to go potty, and I ended up finding an awesome abandoned house...where I nearly fell through the floor to my death and no one would've known. I found some goodies though. I took two random tea cups that were sitting on the kitchen counter (I gave one to my friend Chessna), and a burnt Bible.





And after that I went to a really creepy cemetery. I was seriously the only living soul for miles...

I finally made it home, and I'm greeted by a giant bat cake my mom made me. It was amazing. Then I went out to hang out with my friends Chessna and Tracie. And they had for me, you guessed it...another cake. XD



We then went out on the town. We had Chinese food, then we went to a bar where I spent an hour and a half drinking the drink Chessna got me...I'm a slow drinker. Then we drove around randomly. We eventually picked up our friend Eric and hit another bar. Was so tired, didn't get home til 3AM.

Saturday, Chessna and I did another shoot with Steve. We did it at some fancy archway outside a Catholic girls school. Then we moved the shoot to Elmwood Park. I feel like the shoot went well, but it's hard to say.

Then I went and bugged Shawntelle and her son.

(^him being adorable at the Goodwill)

Ended the night with dinner with my mom, harassing Eric at work, and the return of Creature Feature. It's a local monthly event in Omaha held at the movie theater. They show bad horror movies and have little skits during intermissions. This month's movie was the Wasp Woman...wow was all I could say. It was another late night, didn't get home till 2AM.

Today's Sunday, so that means I have to got back to stupid Ames later. Currently just laying around the house, tired...

3 comments:

  1. Yeah...I totally tagged the post with 'goth kids'. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pic with Jesus is awesome, you're learning from Uncle Stevie (sir)
    Frank needs a valium today, he's missing you mad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor baby boy.
    And lol it's just a cell picture, not that great.

    ReplyDelete