Sunday, September 4, 2011

Homecoming

So since I had a three day weekend I decided to come home for Labor Day. I got to see some of my friends that I've missed terribly. On Friday, after my morning classes, I took the three hour drive home. I stopped at my house briefly, but no one was home. So I met with Chessna and my our talented photographer Steve and did a photo shoot in the cemetery...because that's never been done before right?


Sadly this is the only picture I've seen from the shoot. I'll post more when I get them.

After the shoot, Chessna and I cruised around Omaha...bored. We decided to stop off at Shawntelle's house and chatted with her for an hour.

Yesterday I had lunch and did some shopping with my mom. <3 Then I went out to see The Blacktop Ramblers (a local rockabilly band) with Chessna and Steve. There were supposed to be other bands, like a Misfits tribute band, but apparently they canceled...lame. After the show we had a picnic in the parking lot while watching the show tear down. It got to be 11, and Steve sent us young ladies home. :P

Today I hung out with Shawntelle. We hit up the Spirit Halloween store, some Indian food market, and then ate lunch at a random Chinese food place. Considering the restaurant was completely dead, the food was actually not bad.


*Goofy cell phone picture of Shawntelle and me at the costume shop.

Going to hang out with my mom some more tomorrow, then I'll have to go back to Ames in the afternoon. Sadness. :(

2 comments:

  1. it was fun doing our Halloween shopping today...I miss you already <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too. I put up my new decorations and I named the skull Margaret. XD

    ReplyDelete